ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:03:17 -0600
Ned and others,

Believe me, George, especially George, appreciates all the prayers by people
on echurch and he has thanksed me for posting such requests on echurch many
many times.  I have not heard from him yet today.  It may be a few days
before I hear from him again.  Since Vivian isn't too happy with God,
George, and me at the moment, I figure it is best just to wait till he has
time to call.  Odd, though, I literally believe Jennifer would be healed and
walk out of the hospital as free as a bird up until George called ans said
she had died.  Vivian doesn't know this, of course, but George does.  I am
greatly thrilled to know she and the Lord apparently talked some things over
before she walked into Heaven with Him because there are many things I have
skipped and not reported on simply because it is so detailed.  Now it is
time to pray for Vivian and George, their marriage, and the healing that
their relationship needs now.  I am very concerned about Vivian and have
been for many months.  She is a great Christian lady and loves the Lord but
is very confused about who God is now.  rightfully so, I guess, because
giving up your daughter to the Lord isn't easy.  The Lord nearly killed me a
year and a half ago, or so it seemed at the time, until I gave Him my
daughter.  The Lord will not allow any one or any thing to get between us
and Him.  He is either Lord of all or things can get mighty rough.  vivian
has placed her daughter before the Lord for many years.  Some might say,
well, she is with the Lord now so her mom cannot put her before the Lord
because she isn't here.  That's not true.  Just because someone is gone,
dead, or alive and at home with the Lord doesn't mean those of us who are
left still don't have things out of order.  So, I'll just keep praying for
vivian like I have the last 18 months.

Phil.