ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:35:10 -0500
OK Sharon. Once again we have a solution.  When you go in to see her next
time, you know, banging your head to FM 104 point 9? The head banging
station you pick up on your FM hearing aid? Take yourself a little nip of
strong drink to slur up that speech a little bit and you'll be  singing
the "Ear Implant blues" goodbye before you know it. Now that sound's like
godly advice if you ever heard it doesn't it lol. Well. Maybe not.

God works this stuff out. Be content yet pray and seek, and all will be
right. Not always easy to do I know.

Brad