ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:47:52 -0500
Julie,

Ah, I thought I wasn't off  my nut, well I still may be for reasons other
than memory, but I thought I remembered you moved into a different job. I
remember it being a long time prayer need. Sounds much more rewarding and
interactive. I pray you find a church that shares your aspirations in
ministry and direction. I'm still seeking what I ought do. I'll be
stepping back from music ministry in 5 or so weeks, and I'm not very
pleased that there really isn't anyone to fill in. In fact due to summer,
we are losing another guitar player leaving only one and short singers and
people to lead. I'm not feeling too good about it. I originally planned on
leaving this church in search of another more in line with our basic
doctrine beliefs, but God has toned me down a bit on that, at least for
now. Hope your music ministry is strengthening and growing.

brad