ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:40:21 -0500
Just sent off to sub to it. To be honest I haven't been writing much of
late, but it isn't out of my blood yet and come up with bits and pieces
when I take some time. Thanks.

brad

on 08:42 PM 4/6/2005, JULIE MELTON said:
This is for Brand and anyone else who may be interested.

I've begun a group on Smartgroups for blind songwriters, as I've found
there
is not such a list.  It's very small at this point, but I hope to have
lyric
critiques as well as general discussions about songwriting.

The address to subscribe is

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com