C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 04:58:33 -0600
Ken,

Where, how often, and how many botox injections are you getting?  Janet
gets really drowsy with the level of oral baclofen that she takes now,
so she's taking Provigil (modafinil (sp?)) to counteract that.  Feel
free to respond "off-list" if you'd prefer.

Kendall

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950