C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:16:30 -0600
Gary,

Haven't rented in NYC (Not sure I would if I were there), but this is a
national company that has an office there:

http://www.wheelchairgetaways.com/states/newyork-longisland.htm

I rented from them for a conference in Portland, OR, and it worked well.

Kendall Corbett

An unreasonable man (but my wife says that that's redundant!)

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950