C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:48:27 EDT
Gary,

    Harlem is above(north of) Manhattan. Manhattan is where all the tourists
spots are located.I wouldn't want to drive in Manhattan, like Ken. We leaved
on Staten Island and went to Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry. By the way,
the Farry is the cheapest way to see New York Harbor.

Bobby
i would not want to drive there in a tank. but, i hope
you have good luck finding a van.