From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:53:33 -0500
    Pat:

He seems willing to work with me.

Before I have him do anything, I'm going to see what I can do on my end.  I
can't really move the antenna because of cramped and sparce wall space in
the office, but I may try to re-orient the coax, or lenghten the feedline
with a small inductance loop in it just to see if that helps.

If this doesn't help, then I'll approach him with suggestions similar to
what you are making.

Funny thing is that this is the first complaint I have gotten in the four
years plus I have had this set-up in the office.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ