From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:17:06 -0500
    Jeff:

I don't think the THF6A has the weather alert function on it.  I could be
wrong though, so let's see what the others say.

The weekly weather test is conducted every Wednesday between the hours of 11
a.m. and noon, unless severe weather is occuring at that time.  If severe
weather is occuring, the test is postponed to the next available good
weather day between the hours of 11 a.m. and noon.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ