From:
Karen Fechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:50:48 -0500
Hi,

I bought a dehydrator at my local Walmart a few days ago. It is made by
NESCO, American Harvest. It is electrical and plugs into a normal outlet.
It has 4 drying trays that stack on top of each other - you can by
additional trays, holds up to 12 trays. It works well!! I have made jerky
in it several times already. There are different temperature settings so
you can dry fruit and other things in it as well.
It was $39.99.

Good luck drying meat!

Karen