From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:00:53 -0500

I wrote to Macaroni Grill and got this response. I should add I've eaten at
one or two of them and the chef has prepared stuff for me. Lin

Thank you for your email and for your interest in Macaroni Grill menu items.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide the information you are inquiring about.

Our restaurants stock many items that contain ingredients excluded from your diet.  Most
processed foods contain derivatives of wheat.  Therefore, out of an abundance of caution
and concern for your health, we cannot recommend menu items that are gluten free due to
the potential of cross contamination or adulteration.

We suggest you speak with the manager on duty or the head chef and perhaps they can
suggest and prepare a meal that would meet your satisfaction.

If you should have any further inquiries please call our Food & Beverage Quality
Assurance Department at 972/980-9917 and speak to Courtney Halbrook.

Again, thank you for your interest in Macaroni Grill.