From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:33:44 -0600

Hi Listmates,

I just received this info from Cracker Barrel.

Enjoy!

Barbara in Missouri

Disclaimer ---  I am a volunteer and not a medical expert, but I can share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own protection.