From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 17:24:30 -0400
Jim,
I think that with all the discuss of Rosedale's book on this list I
will end up buying it.  I don't have as much problems with the idea
of eating a lot of fat as much as I do with digesting it.

 From your experience, or what you have read, does the amount of
protein (from meat) affect the ability of the body to use fat?  I ask
because I typically include 20 - 22 oz of cooked meat over three
meals per day (breakfast - 6 oz, lunch 6 oz, dinner 8 - 10 oz).  This
is more fat than you mention Rosedale recommending.  It seems to me
that protein, at least in these amounts, shouldn't affect fat
utilization.

Mike