Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:28:10 -0400
Date:    Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:38:03 -0600
From:    Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ANother question - vegetable recipes

>At the risk of being inundated with all kinds of cancer warnings - I like
>to do the same thing with my outdoor grill. To me, there is nothing better
>than grilled veggies to accompany a grilled steak or chicken.

I've been thinking about that. People have been cooking over fires
since people started cooking, I'm sure. (That's why it tastes so
good!) Doesn't that mean we are better adapted to grilling over a fire
than any other cooking method?  The cancer must come from all the
other bad habits associated with our Standard American Diet and
lifestyle.  If you are eating a Paleo diet, I'm sure the body can
handle grilling out.

Camille

--
"What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves."

--- 'Prometheus Rising' by Robert Anton Wilson