From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:53:42 -0600
> "you missed the fact that the study in question was done using COOKED
fats
> fed to rats."

I'm afraid I'm utterly confused here.

First, what does this have to do with the original post regarding grilling
of vegetables? It was spawned from that thread, I believe.

Second, so what if the study was done using cooked fats? Was there a
complementary study done with non-cooked fats?

Third, does it surprise anyone that the brain does not do well if starved
of glucose?

> I think that our brains are mader of the same stuff as rat brains, and
> sometimes work the same way (politicians).

I think most mammalian brains pretty much "run" on the same fuel. The
difference between us and rats is where that fuel originally comes from. I
doubt rats "normally" live on a high fat diet.