From:
DAVID Osofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 08:44:23 -0600
That's what I was thinking.  Obviously in a perfect world there would be no need to supplement in order to have a good Omega 6 to 3 balance.  In this world though, a fairly large part of my diet (though less than before) consists of grain fed beef, so I was looking for something to balance it out.  Thanks for the answer, I'll pick of some fish body oil, though I AM trying to eat more whole fish as well.