From:
Caroline Eclipse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:43:24 -0700

I found a new GF product a my local PCC Natural Foods Market (in the Seattle
area).  They are chicken nuggets by Ian's Natural Foods.  They are marked as
"allergen free" -- no wheat, gluten, eggs, dairy, nuts or soy.  They were
$3.99 for a package of  12 nuggets that are about the same size as
McNuggets, but rounder.  (They also have fish sticks which we didn't try.)

My 9 year old daughter wasn't crazy about them,  but she ate them.  The
flavor is bland and the coating, which is made from corn, was strangely hard
and chewy (we baked them in a regular oven).  Personally, I think we'll
stick to home made chicken strips, but a child who doesn't like strong
flavors  or someone with multiple food intolerances might like these.

-- Caroline in Kirkland, WA USA