ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:42:41 -0500
Phil,

I'm praying for you in this ministry, however I have no doubt that all
these people you are praying with are going to be healed inno time.

The Lord will just keep sending others to you and they will be healed also
through God's miraculous powers.

I'm always praying for you and for those you are praying with even when I
don't know who they are.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson