ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:49:50 -0500
Dear Loving April,

I'm praying for you, and please keep us posted how everything isgoing with
the moving situation.

I pray that you will be happier than ever in your new life with these
loving people. God is so wonderful and you are so very loving! <squeeze.

Praying for you always. Please keep in touch with all of us.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson