ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:40:57 -0600
Hi, Kathy,

I'm glad you're sharing with us.  I've an idea that might be one of the
reasons that we exist on this list.  Something like fellowship, sharing the
Lord, and sharing our joys as well as our concerns and prayers.  Okay.  So I
promise not to continue in lecture mode.  Smile.  Seriously, we're happy to
listen.

Can understand why you'd be working through anger.  If you've done all you
can do to make sure you've acted responsibly in selling to these people who
appear to need it, and they aren't what they claim to be, you've done your
part.  Since your home was given to God as you lived in it, and it's his
property, then if they're not what they claim, they're tampering with God's
property.  If they are as you think, then it will be a blessing to them.
And we'll pray with you about that.  Not meaning to over simplify, it's just
that sometimes we forget that all our stuff really belongs to God.  I'm
saying this to myself too, having to remember this as I consider things at
the job, and my future there.

Vicki