From:
La Listener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:25:32 -0500

All,

I love this list as it is an invaluable source of information.  Thank you
all for being here and being willing to take your time to post and to
summarize.
I do get sad however, when I see a question/topic posted that I am looking
forward to the summary for and no summary is posted.  There are many
fascinating questions that I see but don’t get to read the responses to.  I
very much understand how active this list is and thus the necessity for not
replying to the list but instead replying to the original poster.  However,
as you all know, the downside of trying to keep the activity on the list
down is that we don’t always get summaries and I feel that there may have
been things that I miss in not reading the original responds to posts.  But
alas, such is the nature of life – solve one problem, create another one.
Thanks for all of you being here.

A number of weeks ago there was a post about candida about which I was
particularly looking forward to a summary.  I would really like to hear what
others do to work on their candida problems, particularly systemic yeast
infections.  I theorize that mine is secondary to CD immune stress and have
hoped that, now that I am GF, the yeast problem will reduce to levels that
my body can handle on it’s own.  I believe have yeast problems from head to
toe in that it affects my sleep, concentration, eyes, energy level, athlete’
s foot, toenail fungus, etc.

Any comments or suggestions that anyone has on this would be greatly
appreciated.  I have read the word probiotics on this list but have never
really got a sense of specifically what others recommend regarding
probiotics.  I take Yeast Defense and PB8 and I eat a lot of plain yogurt.
Is there anything else I should be taking or eating.  I like Nystatin but do
not currently have a physician’s prescription for this.

Nancy