From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:45:31 -0700
Alex, I've never heard of such a program. Generally
> it's up to the individual examiner how he wants to
 handle it. Personally I just copied everything in my
 head and verbally answered the multiple choice
 questions, for all 3 code tests I took, I got my>
extra
 class in 1994 when it was still 20 words per minute.
 hope this helps. BTW you might want to consider
switching your mail settings to plain text when you
post to the list. Otherwise when it goes through the
list serve it gets loaded with garbage. I had to clean
up my reply so the list serve would accept it because
it was 150 or more lines long. All that information
about html font facing mixed with a second iteration
of your message.
 73
 Shawn