From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 09:40:38 -0700
Hi Fred. Hit alt p for preferences, shift tab once to
the control tab, right arrow over to connections, then
tab to the ppt control button, hit space and then tab
to momentary, check that box, tab to OK, space bar,
tab to OK again, hit space bar, and you'll be set.
You'll then be using the space bar as a push to talk.
No more wondering if you're transmitting or not.
73
Shawn
kb7clx