From:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
steeplechase19 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:29:55 -0400

My celiac daughter and grandchild are returning to Ocean City, NJ for vacation next week.  Last year they were unable to eat frozen custard from the Boardwalk since the stand could not verify that the ingredients were GF.  She wrote to the company last month and they were kind enough to respond.  She is taking a box of GF cones with her...

Perhaps this info. will help someone else.......
Thanks for your interest in Kohr Bros. Frozen Custard. Our Frozen Custard flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange Sherbet, Strawberry, Banana, Mint, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon, Lemon and Triple Berry are all gluten free. Make sure to order the custard plain - no sprinkles, toppings or dip-in-dish, not a cone.

Sincerely,

Gwyn Kohr

Executive Director Brand Development