ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:11:15 -0600
I have been getting several new contacts through my website concerning
intercessory prayer.  A father called me yesterday.  His 35 year old son, a
born again Christian, has some problems he has had much of his life.  He
doesn't believe he has anything wrong with him but he is paranoid and in his
younger years, did a lot of role playing with dungeons and dragons and with
the weegie board.  By the way, does anybody know the correct spelling of
weegie board?  I can't find it in my dictionary but I thought I looked it up
online once and found it was weegie.  Anyhow, he furthermore believes people
are following him and spying on him and many other such things related to
the paranormal.  His father's name is Curt and his mother's name is Karen.
They don't know how to get us together because their son is so paranoid
about anybody knowing anything about him.  Your prayers would be appreciated
by them.  I would like to get to know this man and his parents.  They are
all hurting people right now.

Phil.