ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:22:28 -0600
Kathy,

Sandy and I both are here.  Things have been busy of late but we both read
the mail.  My evenings have become quite involved with prayer sessions so
much so that I finally had to break down and learn how to use the BNS date
book to keep track of everybody.  I also am working with one lady at the
moment who has had a huge amount of demon activity in her life.  She was
having anxiety and panic attacks and hearing voices and has since childhood.
As it turns out, her step father was into the occult.  When she was 18 years
of age, she got a schollarship to go to a private college but the first year
she was there, she became so demonically attack physically, she had to drop
out.  She has done little of nothing since then.  We have been praying
together twice a week for the last three weeks and she has been miraculously
healed in many areas.  So much so, that she no longer is having anxiety and
panic attacks.  However, there is still a great deal of demonic activity in
her life but the Lord is taking us to all the places related to this
infiltration and she has already begun to exercise her own God given
Biblical authority to chase the demonic attacks off.  Frankly, the first
night we prayed was one of the most stressful and difficult prayer sessions
I ever had but it was nothing short of amazing how the Holy Spirit guided us
all the way back to the original source of her demonic conflicts which
happened to be a rape when she was a child.  I could have never, in a
million years, have guessed where to go or what to do in that prayer session
so it sure is wonderful to watch the Holy Spirit work in people's lives.
She still has many areas of healing to reach but these are how my evenings
have been going for the past few weeks and the various people I have been
praying with.  Because echurch has been fairly busy I have just been reading
and watching.  Don't worry.  I don't miss much.

Phil.