C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:02:22 +0000
A little experiment for Mike Jefferies. Do you see the following as an
attachment?

begin 666 MJ.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71="E523#UH='1P.B\O36EK94IE9F9R:65S+F-O
?;2\*36]D:69I960]-#`P1#`W-CA%1#$V0S4P,3@U"@``
`
end

If you do see it as an attachment then the mystery may be solved. Most of us
will see the above as:-

bugin 666 MJ.url
M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71="E523#UH='1P.B\O36EK94IE9F9R:65S+F-O
?;2\*36]D:69I960]-#`P1#`W-CA%1#$V0S4P,3@U"@``
`
end

(except 'bugin' is 'begin')

My theory is that your mail client is scanning the e-mail, recognising the
begin/end block, decoding the 'uuencoded' portion and showing it to you as an
attachment (but it is not a true attachment).

Please let me know what you see.

Cheers

Deri