C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:47:40 +0100
On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 05:52, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> i'd suggest fox as part of a balanced news diet.
> Ken,
>
>     You too funny. It's a fair and balanced diet. I would like to see the
> outcome of CBS's external investigation. Rather is a fellow Texan out of
> the Cronkite tradition. Texas was a liberal, De,ocratic state until the
> '70'

Hi Ken,

Who owns Fox? Isn't it controlled by Rupert Murdoch? His news channel in the
UK got caught "inventing" a news story during Gulf War. I thought Fox were
well known for broadcasting stories before the facts had been checked (bit
like Rather!!).

A cynic would ponder whether the "forged documents" emanated from the Bush
Camp!!

Cheers

Deri