From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:23:22 -0700

It's Summertime, school is almost out, and kids want
nice cold snacks.

PhillySwirl has just what a GF Kid needs:  PhillySwirl
Original Italian Ice Swirl, SwirlStix (popsicles),
Phudge & Cream bars, and Fruit & Crème bars.

In addition to making these great GF treats,
PhillySwirl has partnered with the Center for Celiac
Research to donate the profit -- 25 cents-- off each
box sold. In addition, Max Lapin and I, the co-owners,
are personally matching that amount from our pockets.
The result, for every box of PhillySwirl sold, a total
of 50 cents is being donated to celiac research.

Many of you have emailed wanting to know how to share
information about the 'Giving $$ Back' campaign with
your support group.  For a copy of the press release
from CFCR go to:

 www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Better yet, if your support group wants to make copies
of the press release, to hand-out at your next
meeting, we'll pay for it.

Send me the name of your support group, when it meets
next, and how many copies are needed.

We want as many people as possible to know that
finding a cure is important.

Alex Plotkin, co-owner, founder, PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com