From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 12:08:42 -0700

Many of you have been, or are busy raising donations
for the upcoming 3rd Annual International Walk For
Celiac Disease.

You can boost those walk donations by asking family
and friends to "save the boxes" from PhillySwirl for
you. We are donating 50 cents to the Center for Celiac
Research for each UPC code ($1.00 if products are from
Costco), turned in at the Walk or mailed to:

Center for Celiac Research
CFCR – PhillySwirl
22 S. Greene Street
Box 104
Baltimore, MD 21201

Remember -- our contributions are not limited to the
month of May!! No Way! You can read more about our
partnership with the CFCR by going to:
www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

With your help, we will be making BIG donations to
celiac research for a long, long time.

Alex Plotkin
www.phillyswirl.com