ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:35:25 -0500
Phil, Kathy and Brad,

Wow! I'm going to stay out of your way! lol. Just kidding. Phil that was
excellent advice.

My little neighbor friend Tori really made us mad the other day. She was
throwing things at our house. I'll tell you all what happened in another
message.

Phil and Brad, you both are so wise! I just love your messages of wisdom
and of course the humor too. lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson