ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:43:13 -0400
It's taken me a while to answer, Loving, because I have been flooded with
mail, but you can be assured that my prayers are with you.  May God grant
you the opportunity to forgive Mary for being angry with you even before or
id she doesn't ask.  God will release you from the bondage of being hurt and
let you freely feel that loving spirit for which we all know you.  I believe
in you, Sis, and God is will hold you.  He promised He would, and God never
breaks a promise.  Your friends might fail you, and you might fail them, but
Jesus never fails.

April