ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 23:03:08 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch family,

I'm feeling very sad tonight.

With all the events that happened last week, and then yesterday hearing
about loosing Chuck Woodcock, and then tonight I received an unfortunate
phone call from Mary Hoagland. She is mad at me again. I'm really feeling
very sad about all these things. In fact, I'm not feeling very loving tonight.

My heart is broken, and I want to talk to her before something happends,
and let her know that I love her, but she doesn't want to talk to me for a
while. Please pray that her heart does not become hardened as she was with
us last night on our Prayer and Praise group, as we dedicated it to Chuck
Woodcock, and we prayed, and then we talked about the good old times at
OSB., and she really had a good time.

I'm not asking for pitty or for anyone to feel sorry for me. I'm just
asking for God's strength and wisdom. I'm asking for prayers and those
lovings and squeezings and understand.

I'm praying for all of you.

Thanks so much for all your love and support. I love you all a bunch. God
Bless you all.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson