BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 22:20:57 -0500
I read a news piece that indicated that it was spread through mp3 files
and shared Office 2004 files from Limewire.  I'm just a little
concerned because no one else seems to be having problems now and I'm
wondering if I've got something.

-jc