BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:23:40 -0600
The thought of watching ten uninterrupted minutes of anyone being
beaten is enough to keep me away.  I get the point already!  And I'm
the guy who thinks Open Range was the best flick in a long long time!

"Some fellas are going to get killed here today, Sue.  ...And I'm gonna
kill 'em."  Now that's dialog!

-jc