C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 11:35:58 -0400
Due to some lists not being able to handle the volume of info I'm
sending out

I've created an independent list of my own  @ WWW.LISTS.TOPICA.COM

SO I'M   sending out the  open  invite           (without any strings, I
won't be insulted either way )

I hope I will send it out properly!!!!!!!!!!!  Lol

In order to allow either individuals or lists to respond and subscribe
and benefit of  this list to compliment

I find it very critical in these days to find proper up-to-date cutting
edge neuro info for our loved ones to cope in the world

I hope this will  help................

Thx
Meir Weiss