C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 11:44:05 -0400
Hi all

You are basically correct kat

The torah is timeless

G-d told moses in written and oral forms the year signified by the year
of simchat torah

Approx 3300 yrs ago

There fore what you see written was dictated to moses

And oral torah was memorised

Ie mishna/gamara was memorized

It started to be forgotten

Then it too was written down..............

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/jewishnewyear/default.asp