C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 14:53:38 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Haigazian [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A disability resource

Having seen your post on the website, St. John's University Cerebral
Palsy List, I commend all those who attempt to help improve the lives of
the disabled.

I also have a disability (Cerebral Palsy) and my book has been
internationally read and used as a tool to encourage many who are
suffering--physically, socially and/or emotionally. Their family and
friends often find insight, direction and solace as well.

Please take a moment and read about it at
<http://bitterorbetter.walton.com./>
http://www.bitterorbetter.walton.com. An e-book is also available, but
unlike the hard copy, the e-book is free. And upon request, the e-book
will be sent directly into your Inbox. Thanks for your consideration,
Meir.

Kind regards,
Paul Haigazian