From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:35:46 -0800
  On an ATX case, the front panel power switch goes to the motherboard, and
circuitry on the motherboard turns the power supply on or off.  If your old
power supply connects directly to the case switch, it's not ATX.
  If you're lucky, it might be a standard AT power supply.  If not, it could
be some custom thing PB used for this model, and your only hope may be to
find another 5606 at a surplus shop or garage sale.

  I don't think adapt/rewire is a realistic option for most people.

David Gillett