From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:51:41 -0500
In my XP Pro set up I get a little animated CD disk next to the mouse arrow when I put a CD in the CDROM.  It takes 10 seconds (or it seems like that long) before the dialog box comes up for me to cancel.  Then I do what I need in the application I want to use.  This could be my file manager, PowerDesk, or Advanced Disk Catalog (which is what I was using to catalog my CD's after I accidentally deleted the existing catalog).  I had to wait each time I inserted a new CD for that Windows Explorer dialog box to show up before I could continue. I tried going to settings to kill it in administrative tools, but could not find that service to kill.  How do you kill it?

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml