From:
bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 11:24:56 -0600
Wade, I agree with what you said. I have also learned a lot and had some
previous ideas challenged by reading what people have to say. It has
made me do a lot more research on nutrition than I ever thought I would
do. I have even opened up a dialog with my family doctor who is open to
"new" ideas that are not considered mainstream.

Without the thought provoking posts on this list, life would be boring!
I don't have to agree with everyone and don't expect to...but I respect
everyone's opinions because they are, for the most part, based on their
personal experience.

Oh...a note to Wade: loved the "editorial" about "sacred cows."

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb