From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 13:16:44 EDT
I still have to disagree with you, Myself and 99.9% of the  medical
profession. I agree that you can control type 2 diabetes with D&E for a period of time
but you cannot cure (eliminate) it. If what you claim was true you would be
the most famous person in the medical world today. Controlling diabetes is not
curing it. JerrySteg

PS
Your quote "via the respective
diabetic patients adhering to eating a raw, unprocessed Paleo diet, anerobic
exercise and "feeling" meditation."

 My response" This will control the diabetes but not cure it. To prove this
put the "cured" patient back on a "standard American diet" and in less than a
month the patient will again meet all of the diabetic criteria. Show me a
clinical test where this has been done and the patient remained diabetic free.