From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:49:31 -0700
>> How about that:
>> Is is fair to force your personal decision to eat meat on a child?

Sorry Amadeus, don't mean to offend, but that is just about the most
ridiculous question/statement I've read on this list.

Why not take it a step further? Insert your favorite! Is it fair to force
your personal decision to eat
fruit/veggies/beans/rice/insects/milk/candy/fritos/bark/dirt/rocks on a
child?

How about water? Why, I guess that must also supercede my authority as a
parent since beer, wine or pop should suffice, and might be preferred by
the child.

Is it fair to force your "personal decision" to eat *anything*, much less
anything *healthly* on your child?

Amadeus --- Is is fair to force your personal decision _NOT_ to eat meat on
a child?

Next time you present any kind of arguement I suggest you first check to
make sure the straw is not littering the carpet.