From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 07:11:16 -0400
No, I can access everything except those in the 90s, I can tune to them with
the dial, I just can't directly enter them,  I can tune through the memories
with the dial and all no problem and it's all 440 as are all my 70s which I
can enter fine, the 80s which I can enter fine,  I'm confused, I'm thinking
it's a problem with the microprocessor, that's why I'm asking if anyone's
seen this, if it's just a strange thing that won't get any worse I'll leave
it because it's not that important there's not much in the 90s I use often
anyway, but if it's a sign of a problem I'd like to have warning in advance
so I can either get money ready to send it in, or sell it before it gets
worse and let it be some one else's problem like people seem to do to me now
and then.