From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 16:46:39 -0400
Hi all, I have a question, any of you with a Kenwood TM-G707A ever
experience this? it's strange, if I try to directly enter a memory channel
in the 90s, like 96, 97  something like that, I hit enter, 0, but then when
I hit the 9  it gives the beep, that high pitch one that a button that
doesn't work in that mode gives and goes back to where I was. I tried the
other one I have and it doesn't do that and I swear this one didn't do it
before, I know there was a run of them with a problem, has anyone ever seen
this problem before? should I worry about it as a sign of things to come? I
know a lot of guys in the area had a problem with theirs, I guess they lost
RX on a couple that they got at the same time, but mine was about 6 months
later, and I don't have that problem yet,  I'm just curious if anyone's seen
this, mine is only a year and a half old. If this is going to stay this way
I can live with it but if it's a sign of things to come I'd like to know so
I can sell it.