From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:53:19 -0700

Hi All--

For the past several months, I've been feeling much like I did pre-celiac diagnosis - fullness, bloating, fatigued, abdominal pain and the ever-present constipation. My doc ran some tests to ascertain if I'm suffering from a bacterial or yeast overgrowth. No test results yet.

In the meantime, my doc told me to begin a probiotic. Can anyone tell me what some of the symptoms are when one begins the probiotic? Does one feel worse before they feel better? If so, about how long does that last? I'm feeling so bad today that I'm not sure I'll be able to stay at work. (Yes, the probiotic I'm taking is GF)

Any information anyone can share would be great. If I shouldn't be feeling this bad, I need to call the doc.

Thanks.

Ayn in Alabama