From:
Betty Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:50:42 -0700

WOW!  I receive 47 responses to my post about Amazing Grains Montina All Purpose Flour Blend Bread.  Thank you everyone for your input and interest.  And I thought that I was the only celiac that had not yet found a decent bread recipe.

I had originally contacted Amazing Grains Grower Cooperative requesting that they sponsor our support group with a sample of their product. What a find!

A Gluten-Free production facility was developed in 2001 through Amazing Grains Grower Cooperative. Montina provides several very unique qualities in addition to the non-gluten aspect as it is high in protein, fiber and flavor all of which are lacking in other gluten-free flours like rice, potato and tapioca.

This is indeed a real find and I appreciate that the company sent me a sample bag to try for our celiac support group. At this time the product can only be purchased direct from the company and they are on the internet at www.montina.com or you can direct questions to [log in to unmask]

Please give them a try, you won't be dissapointed.

Betty J. Guthrie, Facilitator - Central Coast Celiacs - California