C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:11:52 -0700
i know some of you have replied to my first email.
i'll get to read them in a less hectic time, but, i
did want to report.
my mom is still alive. however she is in bad shape.
some kind of infection has goten into her blood. we
are setting up hospice care to help make this as the
least pain for her with the time she has left. there
has been two times since i have been here that we
though she was gone. we do not know how long she can
hang on. so that is where we are in this.
hope to get back with you guys soon.