C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:11:18 -0700
Guys, i am at home for the weekend. i'll read you
indiviual emails, but, just post this info. my mther
Lorene Barber was put into hospice care today. she has
7-10 days. the infection that she had got into the
blood and it really did her in. her body rejected
every attempt to rehydrate her. the parkingson's has
got her too weak. this is probably true of most
parkingsons victims. the diease itself just runs down
someone untill something else can kill them. mother
got pneumonia at the last too. it will be hard to give
her up, but, we did know this was coming. the doctor
just can't help her.