From:
KJ Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KJ Kemmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:20:02 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I recently became a Tupperware consultant and I am so excited to be able
to tell you that Tupperware has a new line of spice blends...several of
which are GLUTEN FREE!!  YEA!!  They even have printed "gluten free" in my
consultant book and on the new inserts!

This comes at a perfect time, with summer grilling right around the
corner.  There are flavor sensations from around the world...like Latin,
Italian and Island! Any of these could also easily be made into a marinade!

You could certainly ask your own Tupperware consultant about it if you
have one but I would really appreciate your support to get my business
going!

Please check my website for more details and all of the GLuten Free
Spices.  They are listed right on the home
page for your convenience...

http://my.tupperware.com/Kristi_Kemmer

Thank you so much,
Kristi Kemmer